Tuesday, April 23, 2013

~Welcome to my Blog~

Who doesn't like pasta???

Unless you have some sort of gluten allergy, pasta is likely a staple of your diet. Pasta is a diverse and amazing type of food ranging from ramen noodles to spaghetti to lasagna. All around the world, pasta is eaten in all sorts of fashions.

My name is Sarah and I absolutely love pasta! I have decided to make this blog because I want to share some of my love with all of you guys!! How do you feel about pasta? If you are as in love with the amazingness that is pasta, you are in the right place!!!!!

What's your favorite type??
Personally, I am a huge fan of lasagne and shell pasta.

And to all of you who say that pasta is the same in all different shapes...YOU ARE WRONG... for example, in my opinion, spaghetti is vastly inferior to fusilli pasta (if you dont know what this is...wait for the rest of my posts and you will soon be an expert).


1 comment:

Lori A. said...

Sarah, having married into a very Italian family (from Italy), I’ve learned a lot about pasta and how (I must admit) to make excellent sauce. I’ve learned how to make traditional pasta (with sauce), pasta with broccoli, fettuccine alfredo, pasta with beans (fagioli), lasagna (with meat and vegetarian), etc. When I was in Italy a few years ago, I had the opportunity to spend time with a few chefs who worked with me as I made noodles from scratch. It was delish! There really is no limit as to the fabulous meals that can be made when there’s pasta involved! I’d be curious to learn about the history of pasta – where it originated and when. Perhaps learning a little about the nutritional value of the different types of pasta (traditional, whole wheat, gluten-free etc.) would be interesting as well. You’re off to a great start with your blog; I’m looking forward to returning soon to read (and learn) more! Mrs. A.