Thursday, May 2, 2013

Who doesn't love to laugh?

pastaway
Although some people consider pasta a very serious topic, there is also much humor associated with the art of pasta. I know, I know they are about as corny as they could possibly get!


Anyways, here are some of my favorites...

Sometimes when I am bored, Ill make spaghetti just to pasta time away. Now that's using my noodle.

Those that forget the pasta are doomed to reheat it.


...oh and... here is an Italian pasta diet that works!! (say in Italian accent)

1. You walka pasta da bakery
2. You walka pasta da candy store
3. You walka pasta da Ice Cream shop
4. You walka pasta da fridge
and you willa losea da weight

1 comment:

Caroline B. said...

WOW Sarah! Those are some HILARIOUS jokes! My favorite was the "noodle" joke. I have a question about pasta though: How much pasta is safe to eat everyday? I probably have pasta once or twice a week, so I probably haven't PASTA the limit. Haha! Great blog Sarah, I'll keep checking back for more!!! :)